Luigi is Michael Jackson Luigi is Michael Jackson

few problems

its pretty good, the only major problem is that when the video loops, the music doesnt, so you end up with infinite songs playing

Beer Run! Beer Run!

OH SHIT!

i forgot the ice! lol epic man

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

ummmmm

daisy is is luigis girlfriend........ still awesomely funyy

Slimevolution Slimevolution

I thought this game felt a little slow paced.. I found myself playing left handed while eating Nerds, Idunno, but the slowness kinda made it hard to play, especially with the repetitive music. Despite this, the game seems to be well made, particularly for Ludum Dare. I've seen faar worse.

Sota Sota

Really Quite Easy

I feel i didnt spend enough time on the game so i thought i'd leave a quick review. its a really good game concept, and the art behind it is nice, although it was as the title says, far too easy, i breezed right through it. never the less, a nicely executed game.

Secret of Mystery House 2 Secret of Mystery House 2

fucking screamer!

RIGHT WHEN THE DAMN GAME LOADS IT LITERALLY KICKS YOU DOWN, STOMPS YOU INTO THE DIRT AND RAPES YOUR EARS!!! TURN YOUR SOUND DOOWNN!!

RetroRex responds:

LOL, ok will make it even lower. That was funny.

Le Labyrinthe des songes Le Labyrinthe des songes

This reminds me, like JohnLeprechaun said, of the end of a Professor Layton movie, or something like that. It sounds really good though, and definitely worth listening to. Great work! :D

We Will Never Feel It We Will Never Feel It

The transition between the intro and the next part seems a little mashed together.. but besides that, its pretty good

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Please tell me the scale this is in D:

this is so beautiful, and i know the chances of sheet music, or even a tutorial is slim to nill, but atleast the scale would be wonderful D; i love it!!!

Ockeroid responds:

Quite a lot of people have been asking about sheet music, so I might write it up at some point. I'll mention on my twitter if I do!

Until then It's in Am, and most of the song is around the F and Am chords. Hope that's helpful!

Unrestful Ocean Unrestful Ocean

nice

very detailed and themed well, would make a nice blown-up panarama for a sitting room or something

aveus128 responds:

Thanks!

water nymph water nymph

very detailed

awesome pic, i like how the background seems rough and thus contrast the smooth detailed focus of the peice. the colors go together well and the ;ighting works well too. :)

FLOWERPOT FLOWERPOT

nice

the eyes contrast the rest of the face really well, making them seem enless, and unforgiving (maybe you should start remembering to water it (; )