Le Labyrinthe des songes Le Labyrinthe des songes

This reminds me, like JohnLeprechaun said, of the end of a Professor Layton movie, or something like that. It sounds really good though, and definitely worth listening to. Great work! :D

We Will Never Feel It We Will Never Feel It

The transition between the intro and the next part seems a little mashed together.. but besides that, its pretty good

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Please tell me the scale this is in D:

this is so beautiful, and i know the chances of sheet music, or even a tutorial is slim to nill, but atleast the scale would be wonderful D; i love it!!!

Ockeroid responds:

Quite a lot of people have been asking about sheet music, so I might write it up at some point. I'll mention on my twitter if I do!

Until then It's in Am, and most of the song is around the F and Am chords. Hope that's helpful!

Transversal Synapse [remaster] Transversal Synapse [remaster]

Nice!

the synth at the start came in a bit loud, or maybe it was my volume, anyways, pretty good although i think the melody got a bit too repetitive. Kepp it up!!

dietsnapple135 responds:

I know, the synth is definitely too loud. I'll probably get around to fixing that soon. Thanks for the review! :D

TheTwister - Sound of my dream TheTwister - Sound of my dream

very nice :3

sounds awesome, and love the vocals xD and to the member below me, MINECRAFT FTW

BassTwister responds:

thanks :D and bout minecraft... IT OWNS!

ZP || Love Like Space ZP || Love Like Space

awesome

amazing stuff, i couldnt find anything to improve, great transistion and instruments, keep it up!

ZachPayne responds:

Thanks bro :D

Flashburn - Tranceform Flashburn - Tranceform

awesome

sounds great, definitely downloaded ;D oh and btw to the review under me, maybe people everyone who listened download the song 5 times ;D

Moonlight Lament Moonlight Lament

great

i think maybe some harp in the background would help, this sounds like a curious piece, maybe for a crystal cave or something, but i reckon a harp would add more suspense and curiosity (sorry if thats incorrect spelling >.<) good job, keep it up!

What Feeling is This What Feeling is This

good

its a great song full of emotion and feeling, but i think it ended abruptly. great job and i think the singing might have sounded alright. keep it up!

SuperGoodSound responds:

i suck at endings : (

You can't lose them all You can't lose them all

awesome

maybe some slow drums. i still think the peice is epic noone the less!