Slimevolution Slimevolution

I thought this game felt a little slow paced.. I found myself playing left handed while eating Nerds, Idunno, but the slowness kinda made it hard to play, especially with the repetitive music. Despite this, the game seems to be well made, particularly for Ludum Dare. I've seen faar worse.

Sota Sota

Really Quite Easy

I feel i didnt spend enough time on the game so i thought i'd leave a quick review. its a really good game concept, and the art behind it is nice, although it was as the title says, far too easy, i breezed right through it. never the less, a nicely executed game.

Secret of Mystery House 2 Secret of Mystery House 2

fucking screamer!

RIGHT WHEN THE DAMN GAME LOADS IT LITERALLY KICKS YOU DOWN, STOMPS YOU INTO THE DIRT AND RAPES YOUR EARS!!! TURN YOUR SOUND DOOWNN!!

RetroRex responds:

LOL, ok will make it even lower. That was funny.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Beautiful

okay first thing; the land mines are random people, if you get a landmine, try again. secondly, this game really touched home with me, idk how, idk why, but it really moved me, i cant think of much else to say. i missed, because i couldnt bring myself to click a button to "kill" a few pixels.. very well made

Insectonator Insectonator

holy cow

i just killed myself... dont shoot a nuke with lightning, it hurts... love the game though

Music Quest Music Quest

Abso fukin lutely amazing :D

now all it needs is the ability to like/ favourite songs to make them play more often and bam! id be on it everyday XD. amazing

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

OMG NO WAY!!

IM in the credits o.0 trippy. sweet as game, i like the art and music involved in it. great job

ZOM-TV! ZOM-TV!

nice

one thing though. i really want the music from channel one, no link for it :/

Room Cleaning Adventure! Room Cleaning Adventure!

>( GRRRR

OMG THAT IS SOOO HARD!! CANT GET PAST 3RD LEVEL! FOR A SIX YEAR OLD MY ASS IM 23! besides that good game! cant think of how you could improve it!

Virtual Psychiatrist Virtual Psychiatrist

lol

me:do you lik cars?
him:no i do not like cars.
me:do you like cars?